Friday, November 18, 2011

Exciting News! - The Plaid Peacock

Friends! I have an exciting announcement to make. You can now buy my awesome hand made goods at two physical locations instead of just on the internet!

The first place is the Plaid Peacock.
It is a retail shop that sells art and products made by Iowa artist and producers. The Plaid Peacock is owned by Heidi and Jessica, a mother daughter team, and they just had their grand opening on November 12th. Plus they are super nice, if you live in Waterloo you should drop by and check it out!  
316 W 3rd Street, Ste 1
Waterloo, Ia 50701

The Second place is Van Doren's Custom Picture Framing
This is actually the frame shop that I work at. It is a small, locally owned, business where you can have your pictures framed, buy prints, and now buy some of my things!
1100 Commercial Street
Waterloo, IA 50702

Also last weekend I participated in the Sycamore Craft Market held at the Sycamore mall in Iowa City. Here are some photos my booth and the things I was selling.


My Mom came with me to help out!
Kingston was good help too.
Paper Flowers.
Crane Earrings.
This is a stack of hand made spiral books I did for the craft show. Soon the will be available on my Etsy shop.

1 comment: